Prestige Australian Labradoodle
Purchase Warranty and Contract
This contract is between Prestige Australian Labradoodles (Hereafter “Seller”) and
________________________________________________(Hereafter “Buyer”) and is
entered on this date:________________________________ for Prestige's
Born on:________________________ Gender:______________________________
Micro chip:__________________________ Color:___________________________
- The Seller guarantees the puppy is in good health, has had their first round of immunizations, and has been dewormed at the time the Buyer takes possession. The Buyer has three business days to take the puppy to a Veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be in poor health the Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Seller, at Buyer’s cost, for a full refund, or keeping the puppy, and the Seller will reimburse for all veterinary costs, up to the purchase price of the puppy, related to treatment of any pre-existing condition. The Buyer will provide a written statement from a licensed Veterinarian clearly stating defect or illness. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed Veterinarian within the three business days, the Health Warranty is void.
- The Seller provides this warranty for two years after the date of sale against any debilitating congenital defects. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect, the Buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the Seller within seven days of informing the Seller of the defect. The Seller has the right to require a second opinion from a Veterinarian of the Seller’s choice at the Seller’s expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the Seller’s Veterinarian, the Buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy or any financial payment as compensation.
- This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, Giardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury. We recommend that puppies are not introduced to dog parks, or other unvaccinated dogs until they are fully vaccinated and cleared by a vet.
- If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within two years of purchase, the Buyer has the option of either a replacement puppy from the next available litter or reimbursement, up to the purchase price of the puppy, and of all veterinary expenses related to the illness. Your puppy need not be returned to us. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the Buyer.
- If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 24 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the Buyer’s expense by a licensed Veterinarian acceptable to the Seller’s own Veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason for the death, the Seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the Buyer. A written statement from the Veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
- Labradoodles frequently change color as they age, particularly chocolates and reds. Seller makes no guarantees that the puppy’s eye or coat color will remain the same as the puppy ages
- The approximate size of the puppy as an adult is estimated based on the parent’s weight and height. This is an estimate only and the Seller does not guarantee that they will be the estimated size.
- Seller agrees to provide a pedigree and number of the microchip that has been implanted in the puppy.
- No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller a total sum of $ 3,500 plus tax. This fee does not include shipping, if shipping is required.
- The Buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the Buyer at all times after the dog leaves the Seller.
- The Buyer agrees that their Australian Labradoodle will be housed indoors.
- The Buyer agrees to feed their Australian Labradoodle only a premium quality food.
- The Buyer agrees to keep their Australian Labradoodle at a healthy weight.
- The Buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their Australian Labradoodle, keep all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association and properly administer heartworm preventative medication.
- The Buyer agrees to provide basic obedience training with their Australian Labradoodle puppy within the first six months of owning their dog.
- BUYER understands that the Australian Labradoodle is an intelligent dog that is slow to mature by nature, PUPPY will require early socialization and continued consistent training to keep PUPPY`S mind stimulated. BREEDER strongly recommends that BUYER attend obedience classes with PUPPY and provide proper socialization opportunities for the PUPPY. Training must begin before 16 weeks of age and be continued until dog is sufficiently trained and socialized. Training may be completed independently or with a certified dog trainer. Should buyer not be successful at obedience training or training of negative behaviors, buyer agrees to seek help from a certified animal behaviorist.
- The Buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise until after their Australian Labradoodle is over one year of age.
- The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if the Buyer determines they are unable to keep their Australian Labradoodle for any reason, the Buyer and Seller will determine how the dog will be rehomed.
- The buyer agrees not to use any ORAL flea/tick medication. Use of oral flea/tick medication will result in a void of our warranty.
- The Buyer agrees to never place the Australian Labradoodle in a shelter, pound or similar facilities or research laboratory.
- Buyer agrees to have the puppy spayed/neutered prior to the puppy turning 12 months old and to send Breeder the spay/neuter certificate from the veterinarian who performed the procedure prior to the puppy turning 12 months old.
- Buyer understands that breeding dogs have a significantly higher value than pets. If the dog is bred or not spayed in the time frame outlined above Buyer will owe Breeder an additional $7,000, the price of a breeding dog (total of $10,700).